Tuesday 7 December 2010

Snow fair is it???

I'm sure most of us, skiing and snow fanatics aside, are all truly pissed off with the current snow situation in Scotland and indeed in the UK, especially as yesterday we saw the worst snowfall and gridlock the nation has seen in quite a long time.  I myself apart from going out to the shops today for a short while, have been stuck in since Saturday, so I'm going through my DVD collection and browsing the net to keep me amused, but I'm sure for all of us cabin fever will set in, just as long as we don't turn into Kathy Bates or Jack Nicholson we should be ok.  ;-)

Kidding aside this situation with the weather really does show what a joke our country is when it comes to combatting snow at winter time, surely last year's heavy snowfall at Xmas and New Year was a good indication of how things would go for this year, yet nothing was done before it came down on us.  Transportation in this country is also got to be the worst in the world, as soon as snow hits the train tracks that them all off, it really is a poor show how they can't get things sorted.  But with all things it will come to an end, hopefully by Christmas we will have had a bit of a thaw, not unless its still an ice rink, but lets hope that the sun comes out melts every bit of snow from the face of the Earth, cos this goddamn snowfall is a major pain in the asshole.  So I for one cannot wait for it to end, but like everyone else its take a number and get in the line.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment