Sunday 9 January 2011

The new year

Well its 2011 and its another year, so far of course its too early to tell what is in stock.  But already still studying away at my IT apprenticeship, so working hard on that, good also to get a little bit of money for a change.  On the acting front not much on the go, but hopefully I will be auditioning for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy at the Ramshorn (to be put on later in March this year) later this month (here's hoping!) which would be great as I've been a big fan of the Hitch Hiker's for many years (I even still have the original radio script book that came out 25 years ago! Showing my age I think!). 

So apart from that, that's all the news fer now, will see how the rest of 2011 goes in future posts.  Ta the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment