Friday 19 November 2010

Back to the Blogsphere!

Welly well, after well over a year's absence from the Blogsphere I've decided to come back and do some silly prattling of my own that doesn't involve Facebook updates.  Its good to be able to flex a writing muscle even if it is inane chatter and Facebook only provides so many characters to do that, and Twitter (or Twatter as I call it) allows even less.  Unless I mention people by name, ha ha, I wonder if anyone else will read this, but feel free as its open to all.  But I will have to be careful what I say of course, ahem, so no back chatter etc, its forbidden! 

Anyhooow not too much to report at the mo, its November 19, its sunny and most likely cold, still looking for work, and currently enjoying watching Doctor Who Series 4 again, which is one of my favs of the new lot.  Tonight thought I'm heading off to see Breathing Corpses at the CCA, a play by Laura Wade, which features some thespian friends of mine, so looking forward to that, and just maybe I might put something up on this blog about it.  Maybe.  :-)

Well that's all for now, tara. K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment