Wednesday 9 November 2011

One pass no fail!!!!

Well I am delighted to report to myself (on this blog) that today I managed to pass my Microsoft 70-680 Windows 7 exam, as the last two weeks or so have been pretty intensive on the study front, so I was hoping to get a pass and so it was great to get one today.

Questions wise though I was surprised to see so many turn up that appeared in some of the practice test questions one of my colleagues on the course gave out to us all, in fact it proved to an invaluable tool for passing the exam, so I he deserves a pint for sure! :-)  But the main thing is that I got the pass, I was also quite surprised how well I scored, as I got 945/1000, which is not too shoddy, I mean I could have done better of course!  So I am well pleased to get this exam out the way as it has been a real bugger and now it is, we can concentrate on the next exam the Windows 7 Troubleshooting exam 70-685, which is supposed to be a fair bit easier than the previous one, and also probably about half as long. 

The only problem of course now is studying for this exam while looking for work at the same time, as from now on in the course we are to get into the nitty gritty of job hunting once again, so it will be updating CVs time etc.  My experience of these training courses however in the past haven't been terribly great as they have always lead to nowhere and I am concerned that at the end of this I could be back on the dole again, but there is plenty of time left and while we are coming up for Christmas, its definitely a good idea to start applying straight away.

Anyways in the meantime I'm taking a well earned (well at least in my opinion) rest from the study tonight and tomorrow before we crack on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment